Monday, May 18, 2009

Who am I?

To some people, business cards are just business cards. It has to serve its function and help you with your networking. For us creative souls however, our business card says the world about us. It has to be the quintessence of our art. After all, if we aren’t the ones to lead the pack with beautiful business cards, then who? Check out these cool business cards. I feel like getting my hands on them just for collection’s sake.

Hairclips anyone? Useful for a bad hair day until you get to Yuka.


Talk about leaving an impression.


[images from creativebits]

Ivan of creativebits has done a great job on his post on creative business cards showcase and he updates it too! Click here to access his post and see loads more quirky business cards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!