Friday, July 31, 2009

Announcements

Yay! It’s Friday. If you have been following my little blog, you’ll probably be expecting a wedding-related post today. We’ve had 10 installments in this weekly series and I’ve had so much fun posting them! More than that, it was always a delight to read your comments on them. However, I think it appropriate that we end the series with its 10th installment. Of course, you’ll still hear updates from me on my wedding prep here and there. If you’ve missed any of the 10 or would like to recap, you can easily click on the “weddings” under “Cookie Flavours” on the right column and you can find all the 10 installments there. Once again, thank you for your support on this series.

For now, I have been posting everyday since the first post on 28 July, on my recent Japan trip. Please join me as I retrace my journey. I hope you’ll have as much fun reading as I did visiting the Land of the Rising Sun—the unbelievably delicious food (and beer), the breath-taking nature, the vitality of the city, the impeccable service, the priceless friendships…

[image from Cookie Cutter]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!