Friday, September 11, 2009

Do the Chacha

Is it me or do you feel it’s been kind of quiet around here lately too? I know that folks are still visiting but when I don’t hear from you, it just feels a little lonely. So, say hello in the comments so I know you’re here with me?

To dispel the “chills” abit, I went imaginary shopping again! You would L.O.V.E what I’m about to share with you, especially if you are a mother:




Aren’t these little booties too cute?! Madame Chacha houses several designers but “delicate”, “adorable”, “charming” will be what comes to your mind when you look at each product. I am ogling over the look of the website too! It’s simple but so appealing!

The sky’s turning a little grey outside but I’m looking forward to my weekend nevertheless. I hope you are too! See you next week :).
[images: Madame Chacha]

3 comments:

  1. Hello there! I'm one of your invisible visitors :)
    Sorry to be so silent.
    You have the most beautiful blog.
    Thank you for sharing all these wonderful finds.
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! :) Really want the slippers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kylie, thanks for saying hello! It's so sweet of you :)

    Hi Elle, they're my favourite too!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!