Tuesday, September 22, 2009

[Weekend through the eyes of my iPhone] - #4

Hello there, how are you?
What are you doing right now?
I’m sitting here nibbling on a biscuit while I recall my weekend.
My cup of tea is sitting next to me,
breathing steam into the morning air.
I’ve some images right here to share my weekend with you.

There’s this little boutique I walk by every weekend.
It sells children’s clothing.
I always squeal at how cute the clothing on display are.
This time, I snapped a shot or 2 for you.

I never knew that pinball can be so exciting till I watched T play that day.
I was providing more sound effects than the machine.
It’s almost as exciting as picking a pack of junk food from the shelves.

The glow of the lanterns in the night is mesmerizing.
The mid-autumn festival is approaching.

Ikea
Love
The little Swedish supermarket
Love

A leisurely drive took us to the end of the country
Hello there Malaysia

Sake warms the stomach so nicely
I kept staring at the cute flower on my plate.

[click on images to enlarge]

2 comments:

  1. These photos are great -I really like the lantern shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids' clothes are so cute! Love the photos, what a lovely weekend you had! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!