Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Japanese Magazine Love

I’m still elated from the opening of my little Etsy shop and all your sweet comments! It makes me go on a creative high and want to make more with my hands! Is the sun a little brighter and the birds’ singing more melodious today or what?

I’ll like to share some Japanese interior magazines love with you today. If ever I'm feeling blue, a trip to Kinokuniya and a few Jap magazines in my arms later, I'll be good as new!





Their love for nature is reflected in their generous use of wood and other natural materials. Gorgeous, isn't it? I especially love the desk in the first pic. Pardon the bad photography (Leslie, you reading this? Help! :p).

1 comment:

  1. I love how they seem to maximise every inch of space their homes offer. The little trinket display area by the ceiling in the second last photo is a great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!