Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What kind of Christmas do you like?

Nibbling the pen cap and staring into the air with my notebook in front of me, I thought of this question. It then became the inspiration behind the 2 Christmas card designs I came up with for my little shop-- Christmas in the City and Christmas in the Country. Here’s a sneak peek at one of it. The cards are printed on heavyweight textured paper. I also had fun writing the short “stories” that always accompany my item descriptions! Check out the shop for more.


I recall saying in a post almost one year ago that I dream of having my own little business. It's taken me a year and it's just an online shop but I'm proud to say I've taken a little step in that direction! Yay!

5 comments:

  1. its so cool of you, to make your dreams come true! im proud of you too:D

    http://julia.blogg.se

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your christmas cards are gorgeous! Oh and i think i didnt tell you this before...i always enjoy reading the short stories that always accompany your item descriptions. :) Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Christmas cards dear !
    http://mimietnini.canalblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, super cute cards! I love that idea of Xmas in city and country, so cute! Great job and definitely big props for opening shop...I think it's pretty darn fantastic you have done so much and gotten so far in just a year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful, I can't believe time flies by so fast! Christmas is so near!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!