Wednesday, December 30, 2009

[Diary of a Soon-to-be-Bride] - Countdown 1 Day!!

Hey lovelies! I'm so sorry this is the first post this week. It's been really hectic with the last minute wedding prep work, scrambling around to buy things, pulling together a seating plan... We wouldn't be able to do this without the help of our family and friends. And I'm so delighted a few of my Japanese friends made it here specially for us!

We just had our pre-wedding shoot yesterday with the wonderful Tec Petaja! T and I definitely had fun! Here's a sneak peek:


I'm afraid I'll have to take some time off here. After the wedding, we'll be heading to Paris and Barcelona. I simply can't wait. I'm gonna be missing you but I promise to be back in the end of January, so don't forget Cookie Cutter :). I'm wishing you a litle ahead of time: Happy new year!

I can't believe the big day is tomorrow. Wish me luck? I'll try not to trip and fall :)

15 comments:

  1. Wow Sandy, the big day is tomorrow?! Good luck! I'm sure it will be totally fabulous... the sneak peek photos look gorgeous. Enjoy every moment because the day goes by so fast.
    I'll see you back here after your honeymoon. So sorry that I haven't been hangin' around much lately, it's just been a bit manic with end of year things.
    Have a fantastic day tomorrow - I know you will!
    x
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have the most lovely day tomorrow! Can't believe you are blogging now! You must be so organised!
    Get some lovely beauty sleep and enjoy! What a gorgeous way to start the new year!
    Love Love
    Hello Sando
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Hope you had the greatest time! :) Enjoy your honeymoon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! DID I MISS IT??? AH!! Anyway, hope your wedding was great (:

    Have fun at your honeymoon, have the best of your time there (: Paris and Barcelona sounds absolutely lovely.

    Happy new year (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi and congrats! (came over from Sarah's blog)

    these photos are so good. love the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sandy, I hope you had a fabulous wedding! Can't wait to hear more about it!

    Wishing you and your hubby all the best in your marriage. May it be filled with lots of love and laughter always. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your big day! Thanks for dropping by my foodblog (Ovenhaven) :)

    Here's wishing that the new year will bring you the greates in love and life!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations! found ur site from sarah's loft. truly nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Sandy, i am looking forward to hear all about your wonderful day!! Hope you are having a wonderful vacation too! Happy new year! Wishing you and yours many beautiful moments in 2010! Love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope your big day went well and i'm looking forward to seeing more photos!

    www.toindigo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. sandy!! CONGRATULATIONS! I'm sure you're happily married now after a beautiful (trip-free)day.C an't wait to read your post on the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats congrats! : ) Hope you had a great time in Paris and all! : ) So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh, this sneak peak is too tempting... look forward to seeing more photos. Safe honeymoon travels!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have a great day....enjoy!!! Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)

    ReplyDelete
  15. To friends old and new: I don't know any other way to do it except to say "thank you SO MUCH for your well-wishes and sweet words!"

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!