Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Back home

Hello there! Did you miss me?! I sure did miss all of you! How's it been while I'm gone? THANK YOU for all your well-wishes! We packed them, took them with us on our honeymoon and now that we're back home and settling down, we're keeping them stored in our hearts.


I'll be lying if I say it's easy peasy getting back into the swing of things. As much as I enjoy blogging and connecting with you out there, it took abit of self coaxing for me to get back online! It's been a wonderful break and I had decided to disconnect myself from the cyberworld after some consideration. There had been concerns, of course-- I'll be leaving the blog pretty much stagnant for about a month etc. But in the end, I decided that there is a time for everything. A honeymoon is once in a lifetime. Readers who love Cookie Cutter will stay and those who don't simply won't regardless. And I'm glad I took this break. It's definitely for the better.

So, I'm back! Luggage still not totally unpacked and there's still some settling down to do, but I can't wait to share the photos and bits of self-indulgent stories with you! Come back tomorrow, ya? I'll take you through it :)

[images: Vintage Rose, We Heart it]

3 comments:

  1. OMG! Welcome back! Glad to see you're blogging again :) Looking forward to your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want wedding & honeymoon photos please!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its good to have you blogging again :) I missed your posts while you were away.

    www.toindigo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!