Monday, February 22, 2010

[Honeymoon] - Food in Barcelona

Happy Monday, everyone! How was your weekend? I was at the sewing machine almost all of yesterday so my shoulders are crying out right now. Nevertheless I enjoyed myself and it definitely felt good to be releasing one’s creative energy! Other than that, the weekend meant more food for me (as the lunar new year eating continued). I had ‘lo hei’ with the gal pals. For those who are unfamiliar with this dish, it’s something we eat during the lunar new year. It basically contains a few kinds of shredded vegetables, jellyfish, pomelo, fresh salmon, crackers. Add some sweet dressing and we toss it with chopsticks, bringing the ingredients high up into the air, while saying auspicious words. It’s kinda fun! Here’s a pic I twittered before the dish was tossed.

Oh, I wanna say a hello to a couple of new Twitter friends who followed me! Yay, now we’re even more connected. If you’re on Facebook too, find me with the link which is also on the right panel!

Ok, today’s post won’t be just me going on about myself. Here’s the last of the honeymoon photos I promised! Also from Barcelona and they’re all food related :):












Thanks, T, for a wonderful wonderful honeymoon. You gave me something to always remember in the years to come.

2 comments:

  1. The tapas look great, Wanna start eating now!!!! Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)

    P.s I'll search for you on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. barcelona seems amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!