Monday, June 14, 2010

Father's Day 2010

Hi Lovelies, I hope you had a good weekend. I spent most of mine indoors as T is currently obsessing over the World Cup. I made him some quesadillas on Saturday night. Because I don’t have a grill, they turned out looking a little like local prata. Haha!


For today’s post, I’m sharing some of the Father’s Day cards (yes, it’s just round the corner!) I’m seeing online. Letterpressed of course! :)









Have a good week!


[images: 1 Darling Press & Stationer, 2 Dutch Door Press, 3 - 5 Egg Press, 6 Kirtland House, 7 Old School Stationers, 8 Red Oak Press]

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes talk about football madness ~ it's going on around here too! These are really gorgeous cards and i am a HUGE fan of Letterpressed too! Have a lovely merry happy week and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!