Thursday, June 24, 2010

Making my hands work

Hi Lovelies, how have you been doing? Caught up in the soccer fever lately or have husbands/boyfriends who are? I’m not crazy about it but T is such a fan. He doesn’t watch every single games but there were certainly nights when he watched at 10pm - 12am, caught a few winks, woke up again for the 2.30am game, and hit the sack from 4.30am to 7am before heading to work. I try to be supportive and at times, I would vegetate in front of the telly with him. But never for the 2.30am game. The opportunity cost is just too great! But tonight, Japan is playing at that time slot and I’ve of two minds if I should catch it. I’m supporting them for my own trivial reasons and of course because they are asians.


Other than soccer filling our lives currently, I’ve also been working my hands. I’ve just listed 2 more journals with cute Enid Blyton book covers in my Etsy. Interspersed with blank pages for your doodling/notetaking are 3 short stories/chapters from the original books.




I’ve been itching to start sewing again and just completed a little tote bag that I’m pretty happy with. Working on a second one right now. Stick around for the pictures which I’ll be posting soon!

2 comments:

  1. Your journals are always sooo gorgeous and very inspiring! I'm been so busy working on my wearable project sewing every free time i have! I have to say "Im loving it". :) Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm totally excited about the fifa, but i have'nt been able to really catch a game! i'm planning on it soon though!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!