Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I doodle

Hi there, did you have a good weekend? My was interesting. We took my family for a night of Ballet Under the Stars on Sunday. It was drizzling but it didn’t dampen our mood. And I believe it was the same for the strong crowd that turned up. So our mats were a little damp, the food peppered with raindrops but the ballet was beautiful!


Last night, I made dinner for T and myself. I made him a beef burger (there’s still a faint smell of the beef patty on my fingers! Must be the kneading) and a fusion salmon burger for myself! Pardon the bad lighting on that photo. I was too hungry and snapped it with my iPhone quickly. I'm still not pleased with my poached egg. So if you have any tips, I would love for you to share.


Here’s a little old doodle for you from my sketchbook (click to enlarge):



Man, I hate those creatures with a vengeance! Wanna tell me how you keep them off?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!