Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Hidden Gem - Coffee Ten I

Nondescript exterior that belies the gem within. A little cafe, Coffee-Ten I, in Japan that oozes with character. I love that the interior allows one to feel alienated from the hustle and bustle of the outside world. In there, perched on a high wooden chair, you watch your coffee being carefully made and seconds later the aroma of fresh beans fill the tiny room.








Designed by Yusuke Fujita, Camp Design Inc.


[images: Camp Design Inc.]

6 comments:

  1. Wow, it really challenges the idea of what a coffee shop "should" look like, doesn't it? And... I like it! Dark & cozy, looks like a nice little place to escape to! Jess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a beautiful place !
    http://prettydarling.canalblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW such a lovely coffee place!! It's soo cozy and everything looks wonderful! Have a lovely merry happy week and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really nice. Got to visit some time.

    How's life after Providend? ;-)

    www.daneshdaryanani.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Danesh! Thanks for popping by! It's been great for me, pursuing a lifestyle less conventional but one that's more true to myself :)

    Hope you are doing great too?

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!