Monday, November 22, 2010

[Tokyo Trip] - Love Affair with Food

Hello everyone! We have come to the last of this series of Tokyo related posts. I hope you’ve enjoyed it as much as I had fun reliving my time there. For this last post, I’m sharing some random food photos which I captured of my gastronomic adventures. Why not? Since food is a universal love affair (though we’re impartial towards Japanese food. Haha)! Enjoy!








Till the next time I visit the land of the rising sun, I’ll be obsessing over all things Japanese from here and will be peppering my posts with them :p.

5 comments:

  1. i'm SO jealous! looks divine.

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Everything looks so good. I think I couldn't stop staring or eating desserts if I was in Japan - I love the pics of the macarons and the towering chocolate-ish square.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Japanese food and I enjoyed seeing all your foodie photographs. Thank you

    Happy week
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're making me very hungry in office! :p

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!