Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Stylish Red Packets

So, it’s the lunar new year tomorrow! If you’re celebrating it, I’m sure you’re caught up in the festivities by now. I’ll keep this post short with this beautiful felt MRKT red packets available at Rockstar. You know it’s going to stand out amongst the many other freely given away ones with names of sponsors printed all over.


Red Packet

Okie dokie, back to snacking on new year goodies (or supposedly cleaning the house). Happy lunar new year, folks! Have a successful year of the rabbit!


[image: Rockstar]

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I wish I can receive one of those design ang baos this year, with or without its 'fillings':p

    Anyway, here is to wish you a joyous Lunar New Year :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!