Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tea towels - The Hungry Girls

Although the Lunar New Year is traditionally 15 days, things pretty much returned to normal once work and school started yesterday. This means that the unmarried can start totaling their ang bao (red packet) revenue and for all of us, the eating frenzy will taper. I love a good meal (who doesn’t?) as well as the occasional attempts to cook in the kitchen. But NEVER the washing. I dread all that grease and scrapping off all that bits that get stuck! Eww.

Lately, I’ve been curious as to what folks use to dry their dishes? I’ve been seeing lots of beautiful tea towels online and even got 2 for my friends last Christmas. But I’ll find it hard to use these beautiful pieces for actual drying and cleaning though. My most recent tea towel crush are these two from The Hungry Girls:


The Hungry Girls

The Hungry Girls

Aren't they fun?

3 comments:

  1. Dearest sweet sandy, so happy to know you had such a wonderful CNY celebration! I did too with lots of lounginh and eating. These tea towels are so beautiful!! Lovely addition to the kitchen! Have a lovely merry happy week and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy you enjoyed the lunar new year!
    love them too :)
    I could use them at all, just for watching and enjoying!

    love your embroidery works!
    have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ridiculously cute! great leg poses too man.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!