Friday, March 4, 2011

Origami Galore

I used to play with origami paper when I was kid. Back then, they were simple-- coloured on one side, no prints whatsoever and they came in assorted colours in a pack. I loved the brighter colours and hated the dark ones. This meant that my pack would always be left with lots of dark colours and I had to bug my parents for a new pack. If my fingers were wet and I touched the papers, my fingers would get stained by the dye used. But of course, that didn’t stop me from spending lots of delightful hours with them!


I haven’t played with origami for quite a while but am thrilled by this cute website that I discovered, Origami Club! It’s origami galore! I love all the creative designs and what’s great is they have instructions for all of them!



Origami Club

Origami Club

Origami Club

Origami Club

Origami Club

[images: Origami Club]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!