Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wacky Faces & Creatures Keychains

Cookie Cutter designs have always been about being cute but also a little quirky. I decided to push the envelope a little more and started making series of wacky face and wacky creature keychains. The first 2 which are now available in my little shop are Molar and Julie!


molar

Julie

Molar & Julie

I had fun coming up with sketches of random funny faces and then seeing them materialise before me (in between were continuous hours of sewing, sweat and being pricked by needles). Click here to see more of Molar and Julie, as well as new items which will be listed soon!


Happy mid week, folks!


1 comment:

  1. Dearest sweet sandy, these little key-chains are soo adorable! I really adore their little wacky faces! Have a lovely merry happy mid-week and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!