Friday, September 30, 2011

[Bangkok] - Street Views

Did you enjoy my guest post on Wed? Those 2 were certainly my favourites for this recent trip. For this last post of the Bangkok series, I'm sharing some random things which I found interesting/cute when I was out and about.

BKK

The cables that hang all over in the streets amaze me.

BKK

BKK

BKK

BKK

I was intrigued by the pattern on the gate. Fancied the baby blue colour too.

BKK

Thought the "う" in "うăȘぎ" (eel) was interpreted in a cute and smart way.

Bkk

Look at the tiling on the floor! Resembles a Japanese motif.

BKK

Love the illustrations on this coaster.

That's all for this series. I wish I had more but it was a short trip. I hope you enjoyed it. The good news is, I'll be heading to Tokyo (!!) very soon and you know you'll be showered with great blog posts after I return! Man, I can't wait to go!


2 comments:

  1. have fun in tokyo! i'm very envious!
    love these pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest sweet sandy, loving these photos you share here with us on Bangkok! I would love to visit this awesome city some day! Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!