Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Cute Muji Handicraft Kit

I bought this SUPER CUTE handicraft kit from Muji and am currently loving it to bits! You can have fun decorating the empty faces/objects in the pages. Give them funny expressions, a head of hair etc. There are also sheets of adhesives at the end with various facial features for your use. Imagine the fun and creativity! I'll say it's for both kids and the kid in all of us!

Muji

Muji

Muji

Muji

Muji

Isn't it awesome?! Confession: I've never stepped into Muji and walked out empty handed before :p

3 comments:

  1. That's hilarious. I love Muji notebooks and multi coloured pens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest sweet sandy, that is a really adorable notebook! I love it lots too! Such fun! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this product. I can imagine to have fun with it. Love muni too.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!