Monday, December 5, 2011

Hearts and Crafts: The People that Make Hermès


A little while ago, I was invited for the private screening of the film "HEARTS AND CRAFTS: The People that Make Hermès", in which Hermès pays homage to the numerous Hermès métiers. It was interesting to go behind the scenes and gain a better understanding of what goes into the making of these luxury items. The documentary film, I thought, is a celebration of artisan craftsmanship and about a quest for excellence. It reinforces my beliefs that the fineness of handmade is irreplaceable. 
Hermès is now offering a public screening of this inspirational film this month! Here are the details:
Event Date & Time:
14 to 16 December, 8pm
Event Date & Time:
17 - 18 December, 4pm
Venue:
Cineleisure Orchard
Cost:
$12.00
Ticketing Details:
For more information on the film, head over to:

HeartsandCrafts_Poster

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!