Wednesday, December 7, 2011

[Shanghai] - Le Petit Jardin


There will be a few more posts to our [Shanghai] series but today’s post will be the last on a cafe. I hope you’ll like it! 
Le Petit Jardin resembles a vintage shop from the outside but upon entering, you will feel as if you’ve stepped into someone’s house. There is seating available in 2 rooms which are clearly furnished with old Europe in mind. Think dark and warm colour palette. Beyond that, you’ll enter what resembles an indoor garden. Gentle sunlight filtered by the white drapes floods the entire area. Hanging lamps, books, shelves and flowers adorn this cozy space.
Perfect place for afternoon tea! You’ll feel as though you were invited to a friend’s quaint and beautiful house. Did I like it? Of course, I did! :)

Le Petit Jardin

Le Petit Jardin

Le Petit Jardin

Le Petit Jardin

Le Petit Jardin

Le Petit Jardin

Le Petit Jardin

Le Petit Jardin

Le Petit Jardin

2 comments:

  1. Ohh how perfect is this place! Now I feel like I missed out on so many gems while living in Shanghai. Do you have any major recommendations (I feel like you know all the secrets)? I'll be in town in a few days, and I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sewon, all the cafes I visited were lovely! The tricky thing is they aren't congregated in an area and took some walking around to find. Let me know if you have any specific questions. Otherwise, have a great time in Shanghai!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!