Thursday, December 15, 2011

SK-II Skin Transformation


Recently, my lovely friend, Sarah and I were thrilled to be invited for a 7-day skin transformation with cosmetics brand, SK-II. It is a 7-day trial for us to transform our skin to crystal clarity! I have heard a lot of praise for SK-II previously but had never tried the products. This is my chance to test it out for myself!
It started with us having a one-on-one skin test and counseling session at the SK-II counter. There was a detailed explanation of our test results by the friendly SK-II consultant. So, my skin condition is generally good but there are still a few areas in which I could improve on. I also took the opportunity to ask some skin care related questions. Hehe! After that, we were each presented with a SK-II festive coffret set that catered to our skin needs (feeling pampered!). Sarah and I both received the Pitera Revival Set, which is centered on the Facial Treatment Essence.

SK-II

I am of course excited to try it out and looking forward to seeing the improvements to my skin! What better way to treat my skin after all that sun exposure during my island getaway last weekend. Yesterday night was the first time I used the products. Guess what? I’m going to track and share my skin results over here. At the end of the 7 day, we’ll see if this is a yay or nay. Exciting! 

Read more about SK-II over here.


1 comment:

  1. Dearest sweet sandy, oh my this sounds like fun! Keep us updated on how it goes! Have a lovely merry happy sunday! Wishing you a wonderful festive time with your friends and family! Love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!