Thursday, January 5, 2012

[Bali] - Sun, Sea, Sand, Food


Remember the little island getaway trip I made last December? I went to Bali, Indonesia. It was quite a spontaneous trip and that added to the fun factor. I really enjoyed myself because it was all about the sun, the sea, the sand and of course food. I didn’t even venture out of the hotel much. It was one of those trips where you lazed, read, chit chatted and dozed off. 
Perfect for the year-end because it made all the hard work in the year worth it! 

Bali

Bali

Bali

Bali

Bali

Bali

Bali

Bali

Bali

Bali

Bali


9 comments:

  1. "It was one of those trips where you lazed, read, chit chatted and dozed off."

    Sound like the best sort of unwinding trip! Lovely after all the hustle + bustle of life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeep, it looks beauutiful! I've never been to Indonesia, but I've always wanted to go there. Ah, smoothies, seafood, and barefoot beach walks sound so amazing! (It's freeeezing here). xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a perfect and relaxing beach getaway! Can't believe I've not been to Bali yet - the resort you were at looked awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that patchwork of windows and grilles a building? I wonder what is it, I'm so intrigued...

    ReplyDelete
  5. inthespace: yes it was lovely. But i wouldn't mind London :p

    Sewon: Come by South East Asia and we can meet in person!

    Shu: I spent most of my time in the hotel grounds. Haha. Next post up will reveal where I stayed :)

    mrs: It's part of the exterior of a building and it's made up of many old wooden windows. Such cool design, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a very relaxing time
    .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please share more. I'm hoping to hit Bali soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woow, looks like you had a woderful vacation in bali! I would love to visit there oneday...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks so lovely, I hope I can be there real soon when I revisit Bali :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!