Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy 2012!


Happy new year, folks! Did you have a lovely holiday. I certainly did! I gave myself a little break, found time to read, caught up with friends, ticked off what I’ve achieved in my 2011 resolution list, and had an awesome new year’s eve. I also want to say thank you for sticking with me for the past year and for the sweet comments you left which kept me going. 
Today’s the first official work day of 2012. While there is an inevitable slight sense of dread that all the celebration has ended, I’m also excited about the brand new year that lies ahead. I have some plans lined up for Cookie Cutter and can’t wait to have them realised. Let’s all make this an awesome year! Never stop dreaming because it’s when you dream that you can have a dream come true!
Happy 2012!

breakfast

First workday breakfast of the year.

4 comments:

  1. Happy new year! Thank you for CookieCutter, it helped making 2011 a very good year for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sticking around all this time and for all the sweet comments you've left me. It's been a joy having you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 2012 Sandy! Wish you all the luck and fun crafty adventures for the New year. Look forward to hearing about all the wonderful things you have lined up. Big hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. 明けましておめでとう!
    今年も、良い年でありますように。。。

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!