Thursday, February 9, 2012

Cookie Cutter at Public Garden Market

Hello! You may have noticed there is something new on the right column of the blog? Yes, I'm inviting you to subscribe to my mailing list. You will be kept updated of my product launches (before others!) and also other related news. I promise not to spam you :)


If you've been waiting for Cookie Cutter to put up stall (the last was in Aug 2011), good news! I'm going to be at the Public Garden market on Saturday, 18 Feb, at Goodman Arts Centre (for directions on how to get there, click on the Public Garden link and scroll the pages). 

Yes, I'll be taking with me my plushies, cushions, pouches, limited copies of Run of the Mill zines and the newly launched medal brooches! You'll be able to see them in real life :) Come say hi and also check out other artists/crafters. It'll be fun!

Public_Garden_18_Feb2012_banner

I'll tweet my exact location when I get there on the actual day. See you there :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!