Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Coastal Settlement


My first visit to The Coastal Settlement, a laid back bar and restaurant, was about 2 weeks ago.  I was captivated by its retro and also eclectic decor. There were chandeliers, vespas, bicycles and an entire taxi in its premise! The great thing is they all worked well together. 
Some diners don’t fancy sitting on high bar stools while eating but I like them. Somehow they make me feel relaxed. Ok, a couple of beers always help too. I had a yummy vegetarian burger and had a great afternoon eating, chatting and relaxing with retro music playing in the background. 


Coastal Settlement

Coastal Settlement

Coastal Settlement

Coastal Settlement

Coastal Settlement

Coastal Settlement

Coastal Settlement

Coastal Settlement

3 comments:

  1. this is nice Sandy, I have few trip to Singapore next month, so we should meet for cozy lunch ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the recommendation! be sure to check out this place soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!