Friday, April 27, 2012

Cookie Cutter Pouch Making Workshop


So here’s the piece of news I’ve been looking forward to share with you! Some of you were asking previously, and I’m excited to say that Cookie Cutter will be doing a workshop! Join me in sewing your very own cute little pouch. Decorate it with simple sashiko embroidery and embellish it with lace/pom poms!

pouch

pouch

I’m happy to be working with the cool folks at Books Actually for this upcoming workshop. The class will be kept small for now so spots are limited. 
Date: 6 May 2012, Sun
Time: 2-5pm
Level: anyone who has an interest in sewing. Suitable for beginners.
Hop over here right away for registration and further details. Come have an afternoon of crafty fun!

5 comments:

  1. congrats on holding your own workshop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tx! I hope there'll be many more to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh the pouch is adorable! I wish I could attend your workshop~

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh I really wish I could come and make one of these! I would love a little pouch like this (and kind of need to be supervised when attempting to sew) hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sewon, Emmie Rae: I wish you gals can be here too. It would be so rad!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!