Thursday, August 16, 2012

[Tokyo] - la vie a la campagne

I met up with lovely Hiki of UGUiSU blog one morning. It was quite an impromptu meeting but Hiki very kindly found a pocket of time for me. She took me to a charming cafe, la vie a la campagne, in Nakameguro.
After we ordered our food, we both whipped out or cameras and iPhones and snapped away. Haha! We both ordered something simple and they were yummy. I didn’t manage to finish my huge pot of tea though. 
There was only so much that could be exchanged in that short time but I had great time. Let’s do this again next time or when you come to Singapore, Hiki :)

La Vie a la Campagne

La Vie a la Campagne

La Vie a la Campagne

La Vie a la Campagne

La Vie a la Campagne

La Vie a la Campagne

La Vie a la Campagne

La Vie a la Campagne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!