Thursday, August 23, 2012

[Tokyo] - Nomin Cafe

Nomin Cafe in Shimokitazawa is definitely one of my favourites for this trip. We took an outdoor table despite the sweltering summer heat. It turned out ok because we had shelter from the trees and I loved how the sunlight peered through the canopy. We sat at a low Japanese style table, on a wooden platform with cushions and were provided with slippers. It was so nice to soak it all in with a cold beer.

Nomin Cafe

Nomin Cafe

Nomin Cafe

Nomin Cafe

Nomin Cafe

Nomin Cafe

Our food arrived before long and it was one of the best vegetarian meals I’ve ever had. Completely satisfied. I would have lingered a lot longer, if not that there was so much more I wanted to do!

Nomin Cafe

Nomin Cafe

Nomin Cafe

Nomin Cafe

1 comment:

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!