Monday, November 19, 2012

[Fukui] - I Love Thee

(continuing)

2. I love the friendships forged

Meeting my friends again after such a long time, we share our lives and laughter over delicious home-cooked meals, and consumed more beer than we should have, 
When I think about how we met, I can’t help but smile at how wondrously life works and paths meet. It’s so heart-warming to know some things don’t change despite time and distance. But I’m still glad I visited because I believe new memories need to be made.

73

31

150

3. Japanese festivals

Especially those that celebrate or mark the changing seasons. So simple, so delightful.

39

46

53

55

(to be continued)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics! I really hope to visit Japan someday, and I have a few Japanese friends to visit too! :)
    Big hugs from Sweden!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Wow, Sweden! I'll love to venture there someday :)

      Delete
  2. Wonderful pics! I really hope to visit Japan sometime, and I've a handful of Japanese friends to check out too!: ).

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!