Monday, November 12, 2012

Updates

The past couple of weeks felt like a whirlwind, but in a good sort of way. If you follow Cookie Cutter's Facebook Page, you'll probably know why. I was involved in The Book Show, an exhibition on arts and craft inspired by books. I made a set of plushies inspired by Alice in Wonderland, met lots of people on the opening day and had lots of fun. The exhibition has moved to another venue. It's currently at Lomography Gallery Store Singapore. So if you haven't checked it out, you can do so. It runs till 18 Nov.


Thanks to the exhibition, my plushies and I made a little appearance in the local broadsheet and I found out about this while I was visiting my Japanese "hometown". I was thrilled to share the news with my wonderful friends whom I haven't seen for a while. The week or so in Japan was like an emotional roller-coaster, filled with the highs of meeting after such a long time and also the lows of goodbyes very soon after. But I'm still very happy to have seen them  as I believe new memories need to be made. 

So, I guess there will be a few Japan posts coming up soon! Happy Monday, folks!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Cookie Cutter!
    May I know if you would be selling this series of plushies?
    They are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chloe,
      Thanks! This entire set of plushies has been sold though.

      Delete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!