Thursday, January 31, 2013

A Winner!

And we have a WINNER! The winning entry for the Sew Searching plush design activity is NEILSON! Congrats! I'll be working on your plushie next week, it'll be on its way to you soon! I like Neilson's design because it's so unlike what I usually do and I love that he turned the template upside down.

winner

That said, there were actually LOTS of fantastic entries, some I would never be able to do justice to. They are all such great pieces of art, I'll be keeping all of them. THANK YOU everyone who took the time to sit down, draw and inspire others!

So, I've been doing the tear down, sorting out the end bits of the exhibition and saying my thank yous this week. Hope to do some a fun post on the blog next week :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!