Friday, August 16, 2013

MT Expo Singapore finally landed on our shores! It took place from 26 Jul to 11 Aug at Ion Gallery and I'm glad to have checked it out. Not as huge as some other MT Expos but I was so thrilled with my visit nevertheless. I was on a high the whole time I was there! Like a kid in a candy store. T was most sweet to let me take my time salivate over everything and fill up my shopping basket.

MT Expo Singapore

MT Expo Singapore

MT Expo Singapore
Limited edition Singapore tapes

MT Expo Singapore

MT Expo Singapore

MT Expo Singapore

MT Expo Singapore

MT Expo Singapore

MT Expo Singapore

MT Expo Singapore

I hear it took 10 persons and 48 hours to MT tape the entire space! I enjoyed myself thoroughly at the DIY table and did you check out the gacha gacha machine?


3 comments:

  1. Great post! I was looking for a few articles on masking tape Singapore and I came across yours inspiring read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you need a lawyer, Ganga bhakti you need to make sure you find one that is in the proper jurisdiction.Ganga music

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!